While I'm still working on my post re: Natalia, which seems to be taking forever to put together and edit - so much to think about and analyze and interpret, etc... I thought I'd come and post another blog about Olivia's current journey airing on Guiding Light.
And yet... what can I say? Nothing. All you have to do is watch Crystal Chappell's performance. No analysis or interpretation required, no reading between the lines... Everything you need to know is on the screen. All you have to do is pay attention, sit back, and bask in the magnificence that is CC's art. And when you do that, your heart beats faster, your chest feels heavy, your eyes fill up with tears, your throat gets tight as you choke back sobs, your heart aches as you watch Olivia suffer such deep sorrow and loss.
If you love the character of Olivia, as I do, you may find it difficult, if not impossible to watch this kind of pain being played out so believably. But if you are a lover of great acting, you will endure the experience gladly, for you know that this is art not to be missed. However we feel about Natalia's leaving... however painful it is to watch... Crystal Chappell is a master at her craft, and every moment she is on screen should be cherished, studied and applauded.
Give the woman an Emmy already!! Cheers CC!!
Music Monday: Robyn Times
17 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment